Catwa will be releasing a brand new bento mesh head at Skin Fair this year. Her name is Lona and she is absolutely adorable. This head is definitely my favorite bento head on the grid so far, and I can’t wait to showcase her even more in future posts. Here is some more information about her:
- Price: The price has not yet been confirmed, though I assume it will be around the same price as the previously released bento heads, which is L$5000.
- Appliers: Lona is omega compatible, just like Catwa’s past releases. You will also be able to use previously released Catwa appliers that were not specifically designed for the head. I am using a Catwa applier from Insol in this specific photo.
- Layers: The head comes with a skin layer and two make-up layers. I am using a liptint by Pink Fuel that utilizes both of these layers. For more information, check this handy tutorial video by Mochi Milena from Pink Fuel.
- HUDs: The head comes with two HUDs: a Master HUD and an Animations HUD. Strawberry Singh created a video showcasing these HUD’s, as well as showing the way Lona looked with a couple of different appliers. Watch it now!
- Eyes: The head comes with a pair of omega compatible rigged eyes for your ease. A couple of stores that create omega eye appliers are: Avi-Glam, The Skinnery, Euphoric, Zola and Cureless.
Lona will be released at this year’s Skin Fair, which will open on March 10th. I highly recommend you try out a demo and apply a couple of your favorite skins before making your final purchase.
I am personally incredibly excited for Skin Fair. Skin Fair was an incredible experience last year and I cannot wait to see what excitement this year holds. I am happy to be an official Skin Fair blogger this year as well and am looking forward to sharing my favorite finds at the fair once my exams are over.
In case you missed it, check out this post where I listed a couple of events that will be taking place this week. That’s all for today, time to head back to the studying desk for me. Happy shopping! ❤
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Skyler Mesh Hair – A | FaMESHed *
Bow: The Sugar Garden – Madames Hairbow – Topaz | The Arcade *
Headpiece: The Sugar Garden – Bonnet – Yellow | The Arcade *
Top: Moon Elixir – Dreamy – Top | The Kawaii Project *
Sleeves: Moon Elixir – Dreamy – Sleeves | The Kawaii Project *
Bodychain: Moon Elixir – Dreamy – Pearl Bodychain | The Kawaii Project *
Bracelet: The Sugar Garden – Madames Bracelet Right | The Arcade *
Teacup: The Sugar Garden – Green Tea Cup – Yellow | The Arcade *
Head: CATWA HEAD Lona v2.12 | Preview for Skin Fair *
Head applier: Insol: Nicole applier, tone ‘Milk’ | Uber *
Eyeliner: Arte – Stylish Liner *
Lipstick: Pink Fuel – Juicy Drop (Tintable) | Powder Pack *
Eyes: Avi-Glam – Entice Eyes – Blossom *
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V3.5
FaMESHed | March 1 – 27
The Arcade | March 1 – 31
The Kawaii Project | February 20 – March 15
Uber | February 25 – March 23
Skin Fair | March 10 – 26